- Hand crocheted winter beanie that has a fixed double thick brim
- Slightly slouchy fit
- Accented with a handmade fluffy faux fur pom
- Easily removable thanks to the cute wooden button on the inside
- Incredibly warm and comfortable
- Made with 100% Superwash Merino wool
- Hypoallergenic, temperature regulating & antimicrobial
- Soft and without itch like traditional wool
- Hand dyed so each one is unique
- Perfect winter accessory
Adult - 20"-23" circumference, 10" height
All my products are made in a smoke free & pet free home.
Follow on Instagram and Facebook for the latest updates!
WASH INSTRUCTIONS: Hand washing is recommended, but Superwash means you are able to wash in a machine on gentle. Remove Faux Fur Pom before washing. Spot clean faux fur only. Lay hat flat to dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Best to use a rinse-free wash like Eucalan.
WARNING: This item contains small parts which can pose as a choking hazard to small children. Never leave your child unattended with this item. This item is handmade, and not always able to withstand curious baby and toddler hands. Ocean Peak Designs is not responsible for any damage caused to this item by your child.
Due to the wool being hand-dyed, each skein is slightly different, especially the colours that are more variegated. The end result will vary slightly to what you see in these photos. This is the beauty of hand-dyed yarn. Last photo shows the colour Anniversario with skeins next to the made hat, and you can see the variation. This is probably the most extreme variation out of all the colours