- Hand crocheted mittens
- Option to line them with lambskin polar fleece
- Lambskin polar fleece is a thicker and stretchier fleece, soft like butter and a bit more "squishy"
- Incredibly warm and comfortable
- Made with 100% Superwash Merino wool
- Hypoallergenic, temperature regulating & antimicrobial
- Soft and without itch like traditional wool
- Hand dyed so each one is unique
- Perfect winter accessory
Rather than tell you the size of the mitten, I've provided a guide for what size fits what hand so you can choose your sizes accordingly.
Hand height is measured from bottom of palm to the tallest finger.
Women's SMALL - 6" hand length
Women's MEDIUM - 6.5" hand length
Women's LARGE/ Men's SMALL - 7.5" hand length
Men's MEDIUM - 7.75" hand length
Men's LARGE - 8.5" hand length
If you find you are in-between sizes or not exact, then I would recommend sizing up. To have some room in your mittens is not a bad thing. It'll create little pockets of warmth.
If you are ordering mittens with polar fleece lining, then sizing up (if you're in-between sizes) would also be recommended.
WARNING: This item contains small parts which can pose as a choking hazard to small children. Never leave your child unattended with this item. This item is handmade, and not always able to withstand curious baby and toddler hands. Ocean Peak Designs is not responsible for any damage caused to this item by your child.
Crochet Pattern: designed by me, Jasmine at Ocean Peak Designs. Pattern available here, Etsy, Ravelry & Love Crafts