CROCHET PATTERN NOT PHYSICAL ITEM!
This beanie has a beautiful amount of texture.
I was inspired by the tree line in the mountains here in Canada, hence the name. Combine the stitches with some simple colour work and it really makes the hat pop. It's a great next step for someone who wants something a little more challenging than a beginner pattern.
PATTERN + DOWNLOAD
- Please note this listing is for a pattern only. This pattern will be delivered via email in the form of a digital file (PDF) upon purchase.
- Pattern written in US terms YARN Montana Crochet Hand Dyed yarn
- Worsted (#4) or any worsted weight yarn, using 2 different colours. Ashley will have yarn kits on her website available in multiple colour ways. Colours featured here are Going to the Sun & Funfetti.
- Crochet pattern
- Intermediate Level
- Pattern includes some photos to demonstrate instructions, a video link for the stitch required, and includes lots of helpful tips to get a great finish.
- This pattern is written recipe style with guidance to make the hat in a customized size, as well as instructions to make the hat fitted or slouchy.
- Also includes instructions for Average Adult size 20"-23"
- There is some simple colour work using 2 colours, but can be made in one solid colour if preferred.
- This pattern has been tested for flow, accuracy and clarity.
There are no refunds due to item being a digitial download, though I am happy to answer and questions you may have by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for understanding!
SHARE YOUR WORK
Follow along on Instagram at @oceanpeakdesigns! Tag us or use the #timberlinebeanie hashtag so we can see your finished hat! If you're on Ravelry, be sure to load up your project. You can also view my testers photos and details for the pattern. any questions? email email@example.com! Happy making! :)
The Timberline Beanie pattern and photographs are property of Ocean Peak Designs and are for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not alter, share, or sell this pattern in any way. However, you are more than welcome to sell the finished product. Please credit Ocean Peak Designs by including a link to the pattern listing if selling the finished piece online.