I'm on an exciting adventure to bring in and make Furls Crochet products & crochet hooks accessible right here in Canada.
If you are wanting to see my current stock and shop Furls, then please find my current stock levels here Furls Crochet.
I'd like to use this PRE-ORDER option for those of you who would like me to order in items that I may not have, or have run out of in my online store. I'm not sure how often I'll be ordering, but it's SO helpful if I know what you might want for the next time I do order. What does this mean?
It means that:
- If it's in stock on their website, I can bring it in for you.
- Pre-ordering means you won't have to wait until my shop gets stocked and then HOPE that I have what you want. You'll definitely get it.
- You'll avoid paying US exchange fees, expensive shipping from the US and possible taxes and duties.
- Pay in Canadian dollars.
- No hidden fees.
- You'd be supporting a small Canadian business.
- Making it more possible for me to be a continued stockist of Furls Crochet products.
- Extra level of quality control, meaning you're less likely to get a defective hook. I check each item before I send it to you, to help avoid any disappointment. The hooks are handmade, so there are defects from time to time. I'll handle all that for you if for some reason a hook is defective.
- Their 90 day guarantee still applies, and I would process all warranties, returns and exchanges for you. It stays within Canada, hopefully making the process much easier. Furls has also changed their policy and they don't replace broken hooks because of accidents anymore. (Just so you guys are aware, for those of you who know Furls).
I can offer Free Shipping over $200. Otherwise shipping can also be calculated to give you an idea. You can add items to your cart to get a real idea of shipping costs. All my shipping options come with tracking.
My packaging is all plastic free, YAY. I'll send your hooks in a crush proof box, perfectly protected, with compostable labels and compostable tape on the box.
Once I confirm details with you, I'll set up a pre-order listing personalized to you closer to my actual order date. You can then checkout, add any extra items you might want.
Turn around from when I place my order is about a month for me to receive them (but that was over Christmas). Once I place my order, it's been taking them about 7 days to fulfill and ship my order. From there it's about 2 weeks for me to receive it from the US. Once I get it in my hands, I do an inventory, check your hooks for any defects before I send them out to you, and process and ship out your order BEFORE I stock my website. You get first priority.
Please checkout https://furlscrochet.com and see what products you'd like me to bring in for you.
Then fill out the Contact Form below with the exact items you want, including size and colour.
Please share with your crafty friends and let's get the word out and make this happen.